Chapter 4  

In the book New Perspectives – The Internet, the section that stood out to me the most was the finding employment on the web portion. This section really stuck out to me because it really helps people who are currently unemployed find employment easier. The book really dives into detail on how to find employment and what the job is about. The book provides websites which are essentially helpful in employment search. What also helps is the fact that many websites are starting to improve the layout of their browsers and where to find help. All in all, I would recommend this specific chapter to those with access to the internet so that work would be easier to find. Although the book explains how to find employment on the web well, I feel as if the book needs to add a section on how customers can avoid being scammed in purchasing products. In a time where many people are doing their shopping on the web, many customers end up being victims of a scam. The author can add up to date methods on how to detect and avoid those scams. In addition, the author can also recommend which businesses are reliable sellers. In conclusion, the finding employment on the web portion was really helpful to read. The author provided many sources to websites that provided up to date listings. My only criticism is that the author should have provided a section that helped readers avoid being scammed on the internet.

<Previous |1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |6 |7 |9 |10 Next>